$5k Goulburn Valley Giveback Campaign
About the campaign: As small business owners who have been fortunate enough to remain open during the challenging times, we know how tough COVID has been tough on our local businesses. So, over the next few weeks we will be giving our local legends across the Goulburn Valley $5,000 worth of vouchers to spend at the local businesses that have supported us over the past 18 months through all the COVID closures and restrictions, but are now doing it tough themselves.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PROMOTION: $5K GOULBURN VALLEY GIVEBACK CAMPAIGN
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual description merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
- Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion ($5k Goulburn Valley Giveback Campaign) are ineligible to enter the competition.
- To enter, entrants must have commented on one of our Everyday Supplies Facebook post, Personal Messaged us on our Facebook page Everyday Supplies, or emailed us at email@example.com.
Each entry must include the following:
- Nominate someone within the community
- Describe who they are and why they are deserving of a prize
- Nominate a business that they might prefer to receive a voucher
- Share the post on Facebook
- Only ten entries are permitted per person, per day until the promotion concludes. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become and remain the property of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion ($5k Goulburn Valley Giveback Campaign).
- Winners of the competition must be 13 years old and over and residents of the Goulburn Valley, Victoria Australia.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged for another itinerary. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for an itinerary of equal value at their discretion.
- Prize cannot be gifted to other persons in lieu of the winner. Should the winner not be able to complete all aspects of the itinerary within the period of prize validity, the remaining items shall be forfeited without any replacement for their value.
- On acceptance of the competition prize, the winner acknowledges that they have read and agreed to these terms and conditions.
- Prizes to win include:
- Brads magic meats 1x $50 meat tray
- Branditt ave pizza 2x $50 vouchers
- Cheeky grog co 4 x $50 vouchers
- Courthouse hotel Nathalia 2x $50 vouchers
- Euroa Hotel 3 x $50 vouchers
- Fast brew coffee – van to the workplace up to $200
- Gv hotel 4 x $50 vouchers
- La portchetta 1 x $50 voucher
- Little lipari 2 x $50
- Noble monks 6 x $50
- Overlander motel 3 x $50
- Tahbilk winery 6x 2pk wine and 1x $50 voucher to café
- The last straw 3 x $50
- Alive and clipping 1x $50
- Vab hairdressing 2 x $100
- Wellsprings 3x $100
Additional prizes will be added over the proceeding duration of the campaign and will be added to this list.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
- Each voucher has its own separate terms and conditions applicable to the issuing business, the promoter takes no responsibility for these and the recipient of the voucher must adhere to these terms and conditions.
- Promotion commences 8am 10 August 2021. Entries close 11:59pm 30 August 2021.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
- The Promoter is Everyday Supplies, 28-36 New Dookie Road, Shepparton VIC 3630.
- The non-public displayed information you are asked to provide to Everyday Supplies is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. Everyday Supplies will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
- All entries become the property of the promoter, Everyday Supplies. The promoter may use the entrant’s names and literary pieces for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes. Literary pieces will be published in an anonymised format
- Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by Everyday Supplies then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- Entries will be judged at Everyday Supplies on 1 September 2021 to 15 September 2021 and the winner’s name will be published on Every Supplies Facebook page, and on Everyday Supplies website within 30 days of the draw.
- The winner will be notified in writing by Facebook message or email, however the entry was received, within thirty (30) working days of the conclusion of the competition.
- If Everyday Supplies is unable to contact the winner within 30 days of the draw and Everyday Supplies has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then Everyday Supplies will award the prize to another valid entrant.
- All entrants who choose to ‘opt-in’ consent to have their contact details (title, first name, surname, email, mobile or landline phone number, mailing address and post-code only), released to Everyday Supplies and receiving ongoing marketing material and correspondence from Everyday Supplies.
- Contact the promoter:
Phone: (03) 5831 7228
In person: 28-36 New Dookie Road, Shepparton VIC 3630